Naples Daily News
Two submission options:
- Submit through online form: http://static.naplesnews.com/letters-to-the-editor/
- Send in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word count limit: 275 words or less
If filling out the online form:
- You must enter the first and last name of the person signing their name to the letter, as well as their mailing address into the appropriate specified fields.
- Then, you copy and paste the full text of the letter into the field labeled "your letter to the editor."
- You will then be required to enter the signer’s email address and phone number into the appropriate specified fields.
- Upon completing the form, review for any errors and if none, click "submit form."
If submitting via email:
- Open a new email, and fill in "letter to the editor for consideration" along with the desired title, if any, as the subject line.
- You will then copy and paste the full text of the letter into the body of the email, not as an attachment.
- Underneath the text of the letter, include the first and last name of the signer, along with their mailing address and phone number.
- Review for any errors and if none, send the email.