Two submission options:
- Submit through online form: http://static.tallahassee.com/submitletter/
- Send in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word count limit: 200 words or less
If filling out the online form:
- You must enter the first and last name of the person signing their name to the letter, as well as their email address, phone number and mailing address into the appropriate specified fields.
- You will then copy and paste the full text of the letter into the field labeled "your letter to the editor." Upon completing the form, review for any errors and if none, click "submit form."
If submitting via email:
- Open a new email, and fill in "letter to the editor for consideration" along with the desired title, if any, as the subject line.
- You will then copy and paste the full text of the letter into the body of the email, not as an attachment.
- Underneath the text of the letter, include the first and last name of the signer, along with their mailing address and phone number.
- Review for any errors and if none, send the email.