Submit through online form: http://www.tcpalm.com/forms/letterstotheeditor
Word count limit: 300 words or less
- You must enter the first and last name of the person signing their name to the letter, as well as their mailing address into the appropriate specified fields.
- You will be asked to select the county the mailing address falls within.
- You will then be required to enter the signer’s email address and phone number into the appropriate specified fields.
- Then, you will copy and paste the full text of the letter into the field labeled "your letter."
- Upon completing the form, review for any errors and if none, click "submit."
Additional requirements for TC Palm letter submissions:
- Must include full name, street address, city, daytime telephone number and email address of the writer for verification purposes.
- Must be to the editor, not addressing someone else or a copy of a letter sent to someone else.
- Must address public issues and should not sound like commercial pitches.
- Must be an original letter written by the submitter.
- Must be submitted by writer within circulation area of the paper.